About Me

Im D Man Madison... Goin Hard In The Paint trying to get tha snake out tha grass...Ayeee!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game



Name of team: Tech Tiger
Name of game: Tiger Savior
Topic of game: Tiger poaching
How will the player learn about the topic from playing your game? Learn how tigers are being poached and why it is important to educate other people.
What would you like to improve or add to your game? I want better graphics.
What was the most challenging part of the game? Making all the actions work.
What are you most proud of or what did you figure out through critical thinking and trial/error? I am proud of myself because I finished an amazing game by MYSELF! That is the best thing for me. :)









3 comments:

  1. I really like your game and I chose your game as one of my top three choices. I picked your game because you have good graphics and because everything works good and because the game is kinda hard to beat and because you finished the game by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your game Devin its really good everything works really well.I like the Art work its really nice. I chose your game for my top 3 choices . My favorite level is when the guy is the car and you have to find the tigers .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your game , it was so good i picked it on my top three choices. I liked your game because you have really impresive drawings and everything on the game works great.

    ReplyDelete