About Me

Im D Man Madison... Goin Hard In The Paint trying to get tha snake out tha grass...Ayeee!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Globey Awards

What did you think about the article? I thought it was cool that the article took interest in us and it showed who won, and the games that was nominated.


How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in? I thought it was cool that we finally got some interest from people other than the people at our school.


If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? My game was not in the article, but I was in the Globey"s. It made me have pride in myself, not only that I was in it this time, but three times in a row.


Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? I think the author should of put the games that was nominated for the best game in because we worked hard on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment