About Me

Im D Man Madison... Goin Hard In The Paint trying to get tha snake out tha grass...Ayeee!

Monday, September 19, 2011

MiniGame

The latest week, we have been doing the Mini game in Flash. In overall, it has been fun and easier to do because I have learned all of it and I can use my knowledge to figure out how to do everything. As I started the steps, I had to look at the instructions, but as I read it clearly, I started getting it. I also got help from the Action Wizard, that helps you write out the action script and show how to plug-in the objects. I did get stuck a little bit, as I was starting steps 3. I just sat there until I got Up and got a good resource, my teacher. She helped me and solve my my problem. I got passed the rest of the steps and completed the Mini game.

1 comment:

  1. That is the same like me i agree on you and good post and background!.

    ReplyDelete