About Me

Im D Man Madison... Goin Hard In The Paint trying to get tha snake out tha grass...Ayeee!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An Inconveniant Truth

My thoughts about the Documentary was real and we have to do something about it. I wonder what does the people who cut down the trees think and know that they are messing up animal and plants life also ours. Also, I wonder about the United States because we have the majority of global warming and we are one of the two countries that haven't agreed in trying to the stop global warming from the Bush Administration.

I think global warming is a crisis to the world and we still haven't made a change. Global warming was brought up by us the people of the world because we didnt think it through and didnt do any thing to do about it xcept now. I think that in twenty more years we might have a chance to stop global warming. If we made more of our everyday appliances more effeicient to the Earth we can help our Earth and our next generation to have a good life.

This information makes me fell like its our fault and we didnt do anything about it. Al Gore took out lots of time to inform us about it and I think he Is the best person to be president. Global warming is going to worse up bythe next generation because the global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment